About us —
Welcome to the DigiGreeNPost Project
“The DigiGreeNPost project intends to bring resilience to the postal industry through the provision of upskilling for postal employees in green and digital competence areas, acting as an enabler towards the implementation of digital and green policy agendas, and building an understanding of the importance of digital and green-related jobs throughout the sector.”
The DigiGreeNPost Project alliance will create a common learning and skills recognition framework, user friendly and accessible to all postal workers who are seeking jobs in postal and delivery companies in different countries across the EU.
Outputs that will be produced from the project are:
- Upgrade of Sectoral Profiles with new skills,
- a Competence Framework,
- a DigiGreen Post Model,
- two Competence-based Curricula,
- a new Joint Training Scheme including Web Based Learning (WBL),
- an e-learning platform,
- Individual Learning Accounts (with Micro-credentials awarding)
- and a new “Cross-Border” Certification Scheme.